20080627

Buzzzzzzzz

GAHHHS. IT'S SO EARLY IN THE MORNING. Ok, not really. It's going to be noon soon. Huffs. I haven't been online in the morning for a long long time.. And this blog really could do some updates! YAWNS. Have been realllly burnt out lately. By work and school. I don't know how much longer... But, I'll do whatever it takes. :D

Now it's just relax time with myself.. hiding in the corners of TP library. Peaceful right now. And everyone's busy with their classes and what's not.

So I guess I'm starting on my IJ for Sales Mgt NOW. YEAH! Dateline's on Monday. Don't know what to write lar.
"What character traits makes an outstanding sales person?"
Stupid. :(

K ciao! Really got to work now.

SMILING, 'CAUSE FINALLY.. EVERYTHING'S OVER... :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~stArlitE~ said...

good tt everything's finally OVeR for you. im still struggling :(

shimin jie

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

do tell me about your woes if you really need to spill okay??? i don't want you to suffer this all alone, i'm with you jie <3

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home